£45K - £50K
Major Players are working with an amazing global marketing agency who focus on insights, creativity and technology that motive people to take meaningful action. They are looking for a Project Director with agency experience in big brands and events who will play a pivotal role in their Programme Management team based in Leeds.
The Role / Company
This agency work through-the-line with some of the best-known brands in every major sector. They embed strategies, drive cultural change, grow brands and create engaging content across a multitude of channels with a focus on employee engagement and B2B marketing and are expanding their customer proposition in addition to delivering work for various Government departments. They have an impressive client roster including BMW, HSBC, Vodafone, the Department for International Trade and the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy.
The agency's team of Project Managers are the go-to contact for clients and their in-house teams. From start to finish, they bring continuity and clarity as the consistent link across all stakeholders. They're expert organisers who manage budgets and timings, but their skills and value go wider than that. They build trust and develop relationships. They look at the bigger picture, challenging assumptions and thinking beyond the current deliverable. They join the dots, spot the opportunities and flag the risks. They share the learnings and best practice.
Key to this role is building strong relationships with senior stakeholders and leading projects across all channels to the highest of standards (your projects will be some of the more complex and high-profile in the business). You'll collaborate with our specialist areas to deliver effective, high quality, strategic and creative solutions which always exceed our client's expectations.
This role is based in Leeds; in their newly re-furbished creative hub. You will be required to be in the office 1-2 days a week to collaborate with the team.
- You have proven experience in growing client relationships and gaining repeat business/developing new opportunities.
- You expertly deliver projects on time, to budget and to the highest standard which showcases your creativity and collaboration, and you have a solid background of working across integrated campaigns.
- You have the ability to lead and motivate a project team to ensure maximum collaboration, efficiency and effectiveness.
Skills & Experience
- You'll have successfully forged a career within a leading agency or consultancy.
- You have a background in communications and/or marketing projects and integrated campaigns, as well as experience delivering these kinds of projects.
- Experience of working on both Public Sector and Commercial programme work would be advantageous.
- You have excellent commercial acumen, know what's going on throughout the industry, what the competition are doing and what good looks like.
- You are great at building presentations and have the ability to write an amazing brief.
- You are comfortable working to margin targets and used to managing projects of a value of £100,000 and over.
- You are a self-motivated team player, with a passionate approach to work and the drive to take on and learn new things in a constantly evolving world.
- You have an engaging and confident personality, with high levels of emotional resilience; you always lead by example, responding positively and quickly to change and pace, whilst keeping a cool head under pressure.
Salary & Perks
Competitive salary based on experience (£45-50k)
Remote / Flexible working policy