Social Media Strategist
A multi award-winning full-service agency is looking for an experienced, strategic social media manager to join their PR & Social team…
This relatively young agency has grown impressively in a short time and has won multiple accolades for its work and work-place culture. Offering Communications, Content, PR and Social campaigns, the agency works with an exciting portfolio of both B2C and B2B brands in Travel, Hospitality, Sport, Tech, Consumer goods, Food & Drink, Fashion and more. The team enjoy a relaxed culture free of micromanagement and the agency offers some exceptional benefits including Unlimited holiday, progression plans, team retreats, above average pension, bonus and much more - all aimed at creating an agency where staff are valued and trusted. As a direct result of growth, the agency is looking for a strategic social media manager to work with some iconic brands and take ownership of campaigns…
This role would suit a strategic, content focused social media manager capable of working in a fully integrated team and pitching fresh ideas. To be considered, you'll need prior expereince working in a strategic social role and possess the ability to write high quality content when required. Responsibilities will include:
- Leading multiple social media client accounts at both local and global level.
- Management of social strategies, including planning, insights, creative and analytical solutions.
- Producing high quality proposals, pitches, and presentations in response to client briefs.
- Identifying and managing, influencer and creative talent to bring content ideas to life.
- Working closely with the PR team to ensure ideas align with launches and adjacent campaigns.
If you're an experienced social media manager looking for a chance to join an agency where you'll be valued and trusted then this should interest you. You'll take the lead on iconic brand accounts; have the support of a wonderful team and you'll enjoy some excellent progression opportunities and benefits. Benefits include:
- Unlimited Holiday
- 5 % pension contribution
- Choice of tech/equipment
- Flexible and home working
- Regular reviews
- Regular team socials and retreats
- Dedicated training and development budget