£40 - £44K
Major Players have teamed up with a boutique creative and branding agency, that boast an unique and international client base! They believe in building value beyond profit; working with iconic clients such as WWF, UNESCO and the UN World Food Programme.
They are looking for a Senior Designer to integrate themselves within the whole team; especially alongside the Project Managers and Artwork team; bringing briefs and concepts to life from start to finish.
The Role / Company
This agency is driven by problem solving and creating truly effective brand design and communication. They work closely with their clients to deliver inspiring campaigns that truly make a difference to millions of people across the world.
As their Senior Designer you will enjoy both autonomy and responsibility, allowing you to develop concepts through storyboarding, workshops, iconography, illustrations and develop great client relationships. You will be supporting the Creative Director and mentoring the junior design team with your skills, experience and knowledge!
This studio is based in the historic setting of Lewes. A stones through from Brighton and nestled in the stunning South Downs National Park! With a hybrid working policy in place, This is a perfect commute for those travelling from Brighton, London and the South Coast; as well as Kent, Sussex and Surrey.
- Develop concepts - storyboards, art working, illustration, workshops
- Shape the agency's offering to clients by developing great products and relationships
- Deliver exceptional design work and original concepts that can be built into design systems for brands
- Commercially aware; quality, time and budget are always necessary
- Work closely with account/project managers to make things happen
Skills & Experience
- Conceptual thinker and great communication style.
- Curious, self-motivated and self-aware.
- Disciplined with responsibilities and responsible.
- Prioritise and multi-task
Salary & Perks
- Competitive salary dependent on experience - £40,000 - £44,000 + benefits
- Flexible working policy - 2 days in office a week