Creative Lead - Events & Experiential Agency
The FUEL Creative Department are looking for a Senior Creative Lead to join their team of skilled professionals who craft award winning attendee experiences.
This role will require an exceptional creative eye for events and attendee experiences. The applicant should hold experience in event builds from concept to development as well as the skills or experience to work in live, hybrid, and virtual events.
Do you have experience in event design, storytelling, event programming and experiential? Do you have a great understanding of what makes a unique experience? Are you highly organised and thrive in a fast paced environment? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you.
FUEL is a vibrant creative production agency that specialises in virtual and hybrid events such as employee engagement, brand activations, festivals and conferencing solutions. Through a partnership of creativity and technical production, we produce event experiences of all shapes and sizes producing live, virtual and hybrid events with exceptional attention to detail. We develop events from concept stage to planning and preparation right through to implementation and completion.
Our mission is to expand the imagination, exceed the expectations and enrich the experiences of all our clients, attendees and stakeholders.
Connecting people and brands through live storytelling experiences
- Ability to look at a client's brief for a brand activation, event or concept and deliver a strategic response to the brief.
- Ideate the ‘big idea’ behind the response and manage the delivery of that working with creative dept, 2d and 3d designers, account and production teams.
- Plan, build, and deliver compelling ideas and concepts for both pitch and proposal situations.
- User experience focused - ideation skills in the area of events to make sure our events are educational, meaningful, motivational, interesting, and above all, on budget.
- Ability to interrogate a brief to establish the missing elements if any and discover the problem to be solved.
- Lead pitch teams, managing deadlines and milestones with budget awareness.
- Experience and ability in designing an event experience that addresses the motivations of your key attendee personas.
- Ability to tell a story and deliver the desired event or brand narrative throughout the entire attendee journey and space.
- Key industry understanding, keeping up to date with the latest trends and innovations specifically around enhancing the user experience in person.
- An industry knowledge of suppliers in the space to support production, build & delivery of ideas if required
- Skilled at design layouts and practices
- Understanding the design processes and skilled in working and collaborating with 2d and 3d designers and also motion graphics
- This role does not require the candidate to be a graphic designer but skills in that area are a plus and building visually stunning proposals is part of this role using various programmes, that skill be can taught quickly and the candidate must show experience or knowledge of how to collaborate with design resources.
- Curatorial skills and event programming
- An understanding and preferred experience in event layouts, programming and format
- Experience in the tender and procurement process
- Production & Administrative and IT skills (must be proficient in Microsoft office suite, email composition, phone manner and other administrative skills)
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at one time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Working as part of a team for Ideation, Innovation and visualisation for our creative and design departments
- Market research and staying on top of upcoming trends and innovations
- Event experience to know the practical side of concept development
- Concept and story development to delivery of winning proposals and decks
- Brainstorm with account teams & advise on structure for delivering pitches
- Assist in the creative production of assets and ideas for FUEL
- Creating event identities and working with the Account Teams to creative design briefs accordingly
- Implement and give feedback on creative output of Design before it is sent to the Creative Director
- Copywriting & creative concepts
- Ideally has design skills and can work in PowerPoint, Google Slides, InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator, CAD etc.
- To work at each stage of the step by step process within the company for getting the creative developed
- Develop copy for pitches and collate images to build proposals and narrative
- Ideate stage designs and site layouts for events. Deliver practical ideas
- Ensuring all design data from pitches, decks etc are appropriately stored
- Develop design briefs with the account teams for the best output
- Build briefs for graphic designers to ensure maximum design standard of our renders and mock up’s
- Work with Tech Production to innovate & expand our offering
- Work on the experiential offering for procurement and tenders to seek new business
Salary will be dependent on previous experience.
The successful applicant will generally work normal office hours 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, and 9am to 5pm on Fridays. In the lead up to an event, the event manager may need to work extra hours, including evenings and weekends.
We are also open to receiving freelance applicants for this role.
Qualifications & Experience
Third-level qualification or equivalent experience. Focus areas include Event Management, Tourism and Hospitality, Marketing, Art & Design, Communications or similar
- Motivated & passionate
- Positive and friendly
- Works at a fast pace
- Critical Thinking
- Detail oriented
- Good communicator
- Takes initiative
Perks of the Job:
- Office located in the heart of Dublin ‘s Camden Street with access to major bus/ LUAS links
- Time in lieu for event days
- Competitive Salary
- A fun and fast paced environment, with energetic workforce
- Regular team building days and work trips
- Regular training and upskilling opportunities
- Dog friendly office
- Day off for your Birthday
- Remote working
- Annual 2 day trip abroad with team
- Sports & Social events