This is a key role in a small agency with huge ambitions.
Backed by a larger agency, this new agency already has a roster of profitable clients and a growing team.
Here are some key criteria:
- Great training and track record
- A grown up in attitude and ability
- A team player
- A curious mind that never switches off
- Brave but pragmatic, urgent but informed
- A deep thinker, doesn’t need to be overly gregarious but needs to quickly develop the trust and respect of the client
- Likely to come from a big agency with good training and an ability and a love for navigating quickly between sectors and audiences
- An ever-increasing knowledge of audience media consumption – both B2B and B2C and an ability to advise clients as a result
- An open mind, a thirst for knowledge and a need to keep abreast of the latest thought leadership initiatives and innovations
- Someone prepared to challenge and have the evidence to back it up