We are looking for a number of enthusiastic Account Managers to join one of our fast paced, growing client teams. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading across a number of the team’s key accounts. They will work directly into the Account Director, with support from the Account Executives, to plan and deliver integrated campaigns for clients.
You will also be involved in new business pitching to help support the continued growth of the team.
The role requires a broad blend of skills; with a strong understanding of how to plan and execute across a range of digital and tech-platforms, as well as a solid understanding of data analysis and insight techniques. The role has significant room for growth and career progression, with training provided to cover any knowledge gaps.
THE SKILLS YOU WILL BRING
- Experienced in building and growing immediate client relationships, with a view to becoming senior lead on key accounts.
- Ability to take ownership on own client accounts, including creating and presenting plans, day to day campaign management, preparation and delivery of post campaign analysis and client entertainment.
- Experience of range of performance driving channels, at least one of either DRTV and Paid Social.
- Knowledge across key tracking platforms; including but not limited to Google Analytics
- Ability to create highly detailed excel media plans
- Ability to communicate complex topics with clarity, confidence, and conviction, to both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Highly numerate.
- Experience keeping to deadlines during busy times.
- Adept at juggling multiple projects for multiple stake holders.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
Working at Medialab comes with lots of perks including all the usual things you would expect, such as a competitive salary package, workplace pension, season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes, weekly social events and big summer / Christmas parties.
On top of that, we offer some extra staff incentives which make life at Medialab even more rewarding:
- 25 days holiday, increased to 28 days holiday after 3 years (including office closure between Christmas and New Year)
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Amazing long service rewards including a long weekend/week away at Medialab’s expense
- Hybrid Working between office & home
- Charity volunteering days (2 paid for days per year) and other charity initiatives with spot prizes
- Free access to Health and Wellbeing Apps including Headspace, Bloom (CBT) & Blinkist.
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program with free professional counselling.
- Access to Mental Health Allies (1 in 10 employees are trained in Mental Health First Aid).
- A whole host of wellbeing support, as part of our Commitment to Mind’s Mental Health at work standards.
- A diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has opportunities to engage in open and honest dialogue and hear from inspirational guest speakers though our regular ‘Together We Stand’ open forum.
- Quarterly reviews to enhance career progression
- Continuous professional development and training - CPD Gold accreditation by the IPA
WHO WE ARE
At Medialab we take a data-driven approach to developing marketing and media strategies to support our clients’ growth. Fundamentally, we believe the best business decisions are made when they are informed by data. Data is our heritage and has been at the heart of our business since we launched over fifteen years ago. We help clients to use data in the most insightful way to plan and buy across all media channels and deliver the right media solutions for business success.
We have a people-first, purpose-driven culture which has been a key part of our success and doing the right thing for our team and our clients is a fundamental belief. We're independent and founder-run, with an entrepreneurial spirit which means success is rewarded and the sky's the limit for your development.
We’re very proud of working with some amazing clients, including major brands such as ClearScore, Laithwaite’s Wine and SunLife as well as over 30 charities, including Guide Dogs, The National Trust, RNLI, Alzheimer’s Society and Mind.
We have a very happy client base and very happy employees, which is shown as we continuously climb the ranks of Campaign’s ‘Best Places to work’ table, year on year. We are a team of 100 collaborative and friendly people who operate seamlessly under a flexible working environment between our homes and our office, near Oxford Circus, and we’re growing fast (fastest growing in Campaign’s Top 50 Media Agencies for the last 2 years).