Performance Marketing Specialist / Analyst
With over 1200 staff across 18 different countries, our client is an award-winning business intelligence company.
They provide key information to businesses to stay ahead of the curve and make critical decisions.
They are looking for a problem solver… a number lover… someone to innovate different channels and optimise through key insights.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own all paid media campaigns - plan, execute and analyse performance marketing campaigns using various channels
- Ensuring best possible spend optimisation by continuously optimising campaigns.
- Develop an optimisation strategy across all digital paid media channels to drive customer acquisition.
- Implement multiple A/B tests across creatives, target segments and other strategies.
- MUST: Hands-on paid advertising on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other digital advertising channels.
- Managing performance and post-campaign analysis reporting to create a clear picture of performance and growth opportunities implementing attribution reporting.
Key Requirements for this Role:
- 3+ years' digital performance marketing
- Experience implementing brand new strategies and scaling campaigns internationally.
- Digital marketing experience across/or focused on channels including email, social, web, search, and advertising
- experience of measuring and analysing performance data
- An analytic mind and passion for delivery results.
- MUST: Google Ad & Bing Ads, Facebooks Ad Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, reach out now!
Must be located in the UK.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.