Client Services Director
Fantastic new role for a Client Services Director for this global brand experience agency based in Central London.
This role will work with one of the top agencies leading client relationships and helping grow and sustain long-term business.
With world-wide offices, this agency specialise in creating memorable brand experiences with their clients across the Automotive, Tech and Healthcare sector.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Client Services Director be the face of the agency and nurture the Accounts teams holding the responsibility for the performance of client accounts.
The ideal candidate will :
- Work with the Managing Director in building positive relationships with the agency's management team and offices worldwide.
- Lead the client relationships for the agency to build and sustain long term business
- Responsible for the resource and recruitment as well as motivating and leading the team by example
- Focus on agency vision, process, communication and quality of output.
- Be responsible for growth and profitability of client accounts meeting financial targets.
This is a great role for a senior candidate to work for an integrated brand experience agency.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with your cv to Iwantanewjob@iamrecruitment.com
Candidates applying for the role must hold the right to work in the UK