Our client is an award-winning health and wellness agency based in London. As the Creative Director, you work closely with the Executive Creative Director to develop award-winning campaigns and continually raise creative standards.
- Inspire allocated teams to crack a brief in multiple ways to produce creative, effective, cutting edge, and award-winning work.
- The guardian of the creative success of allocated division ensuring work is on brief, strategically sound and fulfils/exceeds creative expectations.
- Continually develop and inspire the Creative team with knowledge of competitor creative work and market / technology developments.
- Responsible for keeping the ECD fully informed of creative development and agreeing sign offs at specific points during all projects.
- Ensure that other disciplines are working to the brief, be it Designers, Digital or Production.
- Work seamlessly within allocated triumvirate team (Lead Strategist / Lead Account) and drive the business/creativity forward.
- Thrive on regularly pitching and building new business opportunities, leading pitch work for both UK and multi-million pound global clients.
- Actively maintain an understanding of how work moves through the agency, champion best practice and standard operating procedures, ensuring your allocated teams adhere to those.
- Oversee the supervision of freelance staff, Art Directors or Copywriters.
- Set the highest standards in terms of leadership behaviours; support a culture of diversity and inclusion; respect for others, collaboration, responsibility and accountability.
- Experience within an agency experience in a similar role.
- A portfolio of award-winning creative work for high profile clients, with campaigns awarded at leading global award shows.
- Experience of health or advertising business sectors with significant regulatory challenges useful, but not essential.
- Experience of leading a medium-large sized team, growing, mentoring and managing teams to produce award-winning creative work.
- Experience of leading large global accounts and/or agency billings totalling £5m+ & managing teams to deliver work for high-revenue international clients.
- Demonstrated strong ambition and progression in their career so far, with a keen desire to progress further as part of a fast-growing division of the agency.
- Experience of developing TVCs and film content.
- Be conceptually strong and have experience in production of work across all channels and platforms, from traditional ATL print/OOH, to digital & integrated platforms including apps, gaming, websites and social media.
- Have a hunger for and strong understanding of emerging media, using technology and innovation to solve client's business problems.
- Have an innate curiosity, actively keeping in tune with popular culture, aware of trends, brands and technologies and how they impact business & culture in general.
- Passionate about teaching & mentoring young talent.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.