This is highly creative agency with a reputation for excellence.
The agency helps brands connect with their consumer audiences to engage and build trust. Combining strategy, creative and content, the team aims to empower communications with emotion and authenticity.
The team works with some leading brands in media, technology and beyond.
It has offices in London and New York and has exciting plans afoot.
Commercial Director – the role
The team is now looking for an experienced Commercial Director to add value to their growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
An excellent commercial director has an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills. The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organisational abilities. You'll have a natural passion for brands and a genuine interest in how content and film can bring brands to life.
There is great opportunity for the right person within the agency moving forwards.
Commercial Director - responsibilities
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (new business and service development etc.)
- Understanding the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met and that opportunities for growth are capitalised
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
Commercial Director - requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a commercial director or other relevant role
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
You'll probably have a marketing agency background (branding, integrated marketing, content). Someone who has a passion for creative work and brand stories.
For this, and for other marketing opportunities, please do get in touch.