Senior UX Consultant
£70K - £80K
Major Players have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced UX Consultant to join an amazing, recently-merged creative customer experience agency. An agency where insight fuels their creativity and creativity elevates their CX approach; delivering meaningful creative that is intelligently joined up.
The Role / Company
This agency believes that customer experience shouldn't be complicated and so challenge every touch-point to make sure it's simple, human and useful. For both the customer and the organisation.
As their UX Consultant you will promote, educate and persuade clients as to the validity of their UX services and deliver these services profitably, both on a standalone project basis and as part of wider digital and CX projects. You will assist with the co-ordination of responses to relevant briefs, including quotation and be able to interpret client needs into a digital and/or UX specification to meet those needs.
Based in Norwich; you ideally will be located near city to be in the office 3 days a week. The agency is part of a larger organisation who has offices dotted around Britain; coming together to create experiences that move their audiences in the right way.
- Promote, educate and persuade clients as to the validity of Ethology's UX services and deliver these services profitably, both on a standalone project basis and as part of wider digital and CX projects.
- Assist with the co-ordination of responses to relevant briefs, including quotation
- Be able to interpret client needs into a digital and/or UX specification to meet those needs
- Run stakeholder, user and customer research activities, including user testing
- Lead information architecture project phases, including wireframe prototyping in relevant software
- Define and deliver Conversion Rate Optimisation programmes for clients, including test set up in relevant platforms
- To lead the development of the agency's suite of UX services and tools and to become a "go-to" person for UX enquiries from the wider agency
- To remain up to date with prevailing digital, UX and user-centred design trends and be able to apply these to clients' businesses in a timely and appropriate manner
Skills & Experience
- Similar experience in agency environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and interpret client needs clearly and concisely
- Expert in relevant software including Axure, Adobe XD, Sketch etc.
- Proven experience in delivering Conversion Rate Optimisation programmes across relevant platforms such as Google Optimize and Optimizely
Salary & Perks
Location - Flexible hybrid working policy in Norwich office.
Salary - £70,000 - £80,000 depending on experience