Creative Brand Lead
Are you a Creative Brand Lead looking for your next role?
You would play a key role in launching a new brand & visual identity for a Global Healthcare Brand with offices worldwide!!
You will work alongside the global team & will have the opportunity to establish a global identity for an exciting new brand as part of this already HIGHLY successful business.
- Hands on & able to lead by example
- Reviewing all creative work
- Creating & managing brand guidelines as well as continuing ongoing development
- Creative direction
- Applying the visual identity across all multiple channels & markets
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience developing brand guidelines & visual identity
- Ability to uncover brand and consumer insights to inform creative direction & help the businesses connect with people in meaningful ways
- Demonstrates a high level of creativity & innovation, with the ability to understand & translate complex challenges into elegant & smart solutions
- Proven track record of translating insights, identifying opportunities, building value propositions & defining innovation processes & strategies
- Passionate about visual identity & have multiple projects in your folio highlighting this
- Highly focused, high-energy individual with a sense of responsibility & ownership of everything they are involved with.
- Capable of operating autonomously and highly adept leading a team.
Salary & Location
- £60 - £72k
- Central London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me:
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.