Creative Art Director and Copywriter
Calling out for a
(AKA Creative Art Director and Copywriter)
Are you brimming with ideas? Able to express them fluently in pixels and ink? Love the craft of art direction, design and copywriting? Can you collaborate and take the team on a journey, sharing brilliant ideas executed with craft and care?
We’re looking for someone exceptional, visionary and dedicated to taking our creative offering to the next level.
About our agency
Anything is Possible.
We believe this so much, we made it our brand. And it’s core to our creative outlook.
Anything is Possible is not your traditional agency. We fuse the best in creative with smart media buying, and a fluent understanding of the application of new technology. We’re a new kind of ad agency, specialised in data-driven, integrated communications, media planning across all digital and offline channels, and end-to-end creative services.
Working alongside the Creative Director, Production, Founders and wider team, you will be intrinsic to the success of our agency. You’ll be guaranteed to learn new things and set yourself up for a career that is future proofed and visionary.
You’ll build successful ego free, working relationships with internal teams and contribute to new business opportunities. You will be supporting the wider team on the successful and ongoing delivery of clients’ advertising & media campaigns. You will cover an array of disciplines within the role including branding, offline, digital, web, social, TV, audio, promotions, partnerships and sponsorships. 360 asset concepting, creation and delivery.
This is a hybrid creative role. You’ll be given the opportunity to be involved from the insight and strategy stages, all the way through concepting, media planning and execution. We are looking for someone with copywriting and art directing experience.
- Understanding of how brands are built, behave and play out creatively
- Ability to create options of creative thinking that fluently traverse all media - print, film, audio, digital, social, TV and new technologies
- Hands on ability to create presentations and materials in presentation platforms.
- Ideally be proficient in using Adobe Creative Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AFX, etc).
- Manage multiple projects across multiple clients.
- Present creative to clients and on pitches.
- Be able to think in words, communicate in powerful, long and short copy
- Be able to brief, work with and oversee designers, photographers, directors and partner co-creators
- Be a good communicator, have excellent project and time-management skills and the ambition to take on more responsibilities
- Use research and insights to inform creative
- Develop relationships with key partners outside of the agency
- Deep interest in wider popular culture - art, music, fashion, politics, dance and anything that can help us think outside of the creative agency echo chamber. We want to create work that populates popular culture and maybe doesn’t feel like advertising at all
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for you to come in and help our business grow. You should already be very familiar with agency life, culture and working - with a few years experience of working hands-on with clients to deliver outstanding ad campaigns. We want to draw on a wide range of your experience including:
- Good people, organisational and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and execute effective solutions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive attitude to try and improve the creative work and/or the delivery of campaigns.
- Work well under pressure and thrive in a busy agency environment.
- Create strong and effective internal and external partnerships and collaborate across the business. Listen and value the opinions of others.
- Focus on the efficient, accurate and timely delivery of client projects.
- Take ownership of personal actions and outcomes.
- Embrace change; maintain an open mind and be flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
- Proactively seek opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Monitor and pursue growth opportunities to enhance expertise and drive career development.
- Demonstrable interest and passion for all things media and marketing-related.
Who we are. Who you are.
Our shared behaviours are what make our business.
Get comfortable with uncomfortable. Humans are hardwired to fear ambiguity and the unknown, but taking a calculated risk is the only way we’ve ever invented or survived.
If you want to be great you won’t get there by standing still. Being daring might mean you sometimes have to break the rules. We champion the rule-breakers - they make change.
Look where no one else is looking. Be eclectic and diverse in your reading and influences. Think of challenges as opportunities in disguise.
Do the right thing by your colleagues, your clients and yourself. You own the quality of your work. Good is never good enough. Own your failures alongside your successes. We learn more from them.
Don’t hedge. Our world moves fast, and data is illuminating. But sometimes you need to take a leap on little more than your gut feeling. Clear decision making creates momentum, inspires and leads from the front.
When we’re young we have limitless imagination. Go there again. Everyone here is creative. And we are all only as good as our next great idea.
We’re a deliberately diverse bunch who share a belief in the possible. Diverse perspectives generate collective intelligence. Our culture respects every perspective, every belief, every background.
Say what you mean. Mean what you say. Don’t be afraid to voice your thinking - respectfully and with reason. Be conscious of how the things you do affect the people around you. How are you influencing them to be better and encourage them to speak up and add their voice?
We want to take you out of your comfort zone, to stretch and to learn. You must believe that anything is possible.
In short, we want you to be the best person you can be.
We know we're asking a lot.
So we give a lot back.
In addition to a competitive salary we’ll give you everything you need to operate at the top of your game:
- Full IPA & BIMA Membership
- Ongoing dedicated training budget
- Regular agency socials (non-compulsory!) and all the perks of agency life
- Self-development funding for life, not just as an aip employee
- Mentoring scheme
- Premier League football hospitality
- Headspace subscription
- Healthcare benefits
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- London and Brighton offices - but work wherever you are at your best
- Midweek lunch budgets and free Friday refreshments
- Access to a world-class research suite including Nielsen, Similarweb, WARC, IPA, BARB, SEMrush, aipAware, YouGov
- Access to aip's business library - if we don’t have the book you want to read (unlikely!), we add it to the bookshelf.
We aren’t just any other agency. We are building a movement called Possiblism.
Ask us about it sometime. And if you are ready to make a difference, then get in touch today.