Senior Strategist - Brand Culture & Purpose Consultancy
Do you have a passion for bringing brands and culture together? This diverse, independent consultancy, who fuse culture and purpose strategy for some of the world’s most iconic brands, seek a Senior Strategist to join their brilliant tightly knit team. Their game-changing approach unites purpose, values, and culture, to create truthful and authentic brands whether it’s across luxury, tech, retail, pharma or banking.
As Senior Strategist your role will involve supporting a director or partner to develop ground-breaking work in brand and culturestrategy around purpose, values, change management, employee experience, EVP and employer branding. The range of work includes reviewing research and using insights to solve complex problems, developing, and running interviews and focus groups, developing solutions and plans, preparing, and presenting reports and recommendations.
Ideally you will have at least five years’ experience from a leading brand, innovation, or transformation agency, be a confident communicator, creative thinker, a great writer/storyteller, blend both creative and analytical ability and be comfortable with a high degree of autonomy and freedom.
- Delivering strategic client projects and programmes, from initial brand and culture strategy, through to creative and activation
- Support the Client Services team in accurate forecasting, and financial management of the business
- Grow and develop existing clients into successful long-term relationships
- Support on new business proposals and pitches and identified growth opportunities on existing clients
Personal attributes that would be a great fit include:
- A positive, proactive personality with spirit and drive
- A meticulous eye for detail and high level of quality expectation
- A good listener, committed, reliable and trustworthy
The culture is incredibly rewarding, fast-paced, entrepreneurial and start-up in attitude, with lots of variety, fantastic clients and the support of an amazing team. They are flexible, and individualistic with a sense of real togetherness and team working - dedicated coaching, sharing and social media connection. Comprehensive bens include generous holiday, flexible working to enable you to work at your best, and your own learning bursary .
Please send in your details immediately for this urgent opportunity to: firstname.lastname@example.org