Marketing & Comms Manager - NFT/Blockchain Gaming (100% remote)
Founded in 2015, my client is one of the most exceptional blockchain infrastructure research and engineering companies globally, offering high confidence products to public, private and government clients that solve real problems.
Their mission is to create a transparent and fair order for everyone through their commitment to evidence-based software development, aimed at providing reliable blockchain products to the world's financial, governance and social systems.
This business is very well known for being the driving force behind a leading cryptocurrency and are also working on many different innovative products as we speak. With the team always being open to new ideas and ways of working, they have created a diverse and rewarding environment across 50+ countries.
As an experienced Gaming Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will be to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable brand image by developing and executing the launch of a new game. The concept of this game is directed to serious gamers who will engage in a mixture of entertainment and NFTs with gaming and music. The project is at rudimentary stages and the Marketing Manager needs to drive awareness for the products with early engagement with press and media, as well as obtain market and consumer insights before a full-scale launch. This role will work with the gaming team, media partners and a dedicated gaming agency to define and execute launch campaigns and drive engagement from the gaming community, the media and business partners.
- Work with an external marketing gaming agency to create and execute impactful launch strategies and campaigns.
- Support the gaming team in their efforts to identify and execute new business development opportunities.
- Ongoing interface with game development team to coordinate with other key departments and key stakeholders to ensure appropriate levels of support.
- Work with the internal Brand Team and or external design agencies to create a distinctive identity.
- Create, maintain, and schedule the Project events and projects calendar.
- Design and execute project road-maps.
- Prepare reports for all business metrics for various online platforms and achieve all growth objectives and develop all enhancements.
Skills and experience:
- 5 years+ gaming experience (a strong understanding of games such as FF7 will be valuable)
- Experience in creating and executing integrated gaming marketing campaigns (e.g., unconventional, and innovative campaigns/activities beyond traditional media buys).
- Experience marketing to Millennials, Generation Z audience and AAA gamers.
- Intuitive knowledge of current trends (e.g., gaming, music, sports)
- Experience with products that involves collaboration with an active and large community or ecosystem (crowd-funding, crowd-building or other)
- Knowledgeable in Web 3.0, crypto currencies and/or blockchain ecosystem
- Ability to keep up with the pulse of industry trends and cultural conversations and have a strategic point of view on how it informs our work.
- Experience working with external marketing agencies and multiple stakeholders on marketing strategies highly preferred.
- You are passionate about gaming and marketing and understand the gaming media landscape.
- Effective organisation skills, ability to learn quickly, be accurate and timely in completing responsibilities, with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and social skills including verbal and written with an executive presence - both internally and with external partners.
- Comfort with the ever-changing digital commerce space and ability to work in a self-directed environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to quickly adapt and make an immediate impact through positive and proactive nature, high energy level, and credible experience.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter who can roll up their sleeves or up-level as needed.
- 100% remote working with flexible schedules
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Token plan - Receive a % of a managed Crypto fund
- Tech/WFH reimbursement
- Paid L&D opportunities
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: Nikita.email@example.com or connect via LinkedIn: Nikita Miah.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.