Head of Brand Content - Blockchain/Crypto (100% remote)
Founded in 2015, my client is one of the most exceptional blockchain infrastructure research and engineering companies globally, offering high confidence products to public, private and government clients that solve real problems.
Their mission is to create a transparent and fair order for everyone through their commitment to evidence-based software development, aimed at providing reliable blockchain products to the world's financial, governance and social systems.
This business is very well known for being the driving force behind a leading cryptocurrency and are also working on many different innovative products as we speak. With the team always being open to new ideas and ways of working, they have created a diverse and rewarding environment across 50+ countries.
As Head of Brand Content, you will be responsible for understanding the mindsets and capturing the imaginations of consumers, investors, business leaders, and key influencers in the business's market. You will play a primary role in leading and driving the brand marketing department while building strong relationships across the business as well as externally. You will put together an exceptional brand marketing cross-functional team, and lead its development, driving new ideas and crucial day-to-day brand marketing operations with the support of this team and senior brand marketing management.
- You will be responsible for defining and refining brand positioning, and for scaling the Company's brand as they build new products and new offerings.
- You will develop a market leading practice by delivering best-in-class projects in line with high-end customer satisfaction.
- You will manage your own budget meeting our productivity targets by closely monitoring your projects and managing your team accordingly.
- You will build and develop their Brand Content expertise by following market trends.
- Lead commercial relationships and primary communication with brand partners, working with the team to deliver brand contributions and media site revenue.
- Play a major analytical role in establishing metrics for the purpose of measuring campaign effectiveness against KPI's. At this capacity, they will also establish a process for bench-marking the brand's performance to ensure that campaigns are relevant and competitive.
- Work with channel owners, creative and events teams to develop engaging cross channel marketing and partnership activations online and across the full marketing channel mix
- You will develop a Brand Content offer aligned with Strategy & Sales guidelines.
- You will build, maintain & optimise tools & processes to secure requested productivity.
- You will oversee the execution of imaginative and original content and promote collaboration and creativity, inspiring your team to create the most exciting content in the industry.
- Manage and lead the Brand Content Specialists team to make them as successful as possible.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years Proven experience as marketing specialist or in a similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social Media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
- Well-organised and detail oriented with exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Desired but not essential:
- Experience of uniting a socially diverse and globally distributed team of people who work remotely
- Understanding of the blockchain space and an ability to provide reasoned opinions, including on how IO can differentiate itself
- Experience with technology brands
- Experience with Agile
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- 100% remote working with flexible schedules
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Token plan - Receive a % of a managed Crypto fund
- Tech/WFH reimbursement
- Paid L&D opportunities
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: Nikita.email@example.com or connect via LinkedIn: Nikita Miah.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity, and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.