A fantastic opportunity for a talented Project Manager to work for an integrated B2B agency spanning digital marketing, creative comms, and PR based in London. Working with some well-known global names in the tech space, they are a passionate team, working toward the same goal of developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive results.
Our client's dynamic team of consultants, project managers and creatives come from a range of backgrounds, but they all share a passion for developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive real results. They actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment. They’re looking for a Project Manager to join some of their most innovative and demanding accounts. We’re looking for someone who’s creative, proactive, adaptable, thinks on their feet and doesn’t shy from a challenge.
About the role
The successful applicant will play a pivotal, client-facing role across two or three of our client's largest B2B technology accounts. The role is fast-paced and can be quite intense, with multiple priorities and deadlines to be juggled. The successful applicant will work closely with the account directors and other PMs, creating and maintaining a clear and detailed overview of everything that’s happening across the account, and helping lead the team to deliver a range of innovative content assets on time, to budget and to an exceptional standard. Their attitude will be characterised by commitment, energy, attention to detail and dedication to seeking out and developing new ideas, tactics and approaches to continuously enhance work and delight clients.
The role involves a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Owning overall project planning, management and execution
- Drawing up detailed plans for how to achieve each project stage
- Selecting (with account lead) and driving project team
- Setting out timelines and milestones, and closely monitoring progress against planned timelines, proactively flagging bottlenecks
- Acting as primary liaison between internal colleagues (account team and design studio) and the client to ensure deadlines are met and momentum is maintained.
- Taking responsibility for financial tracking and planning
- Scoping and pricing new projects/ proposals
- Providing insight and guidance to account team and clients on account finances and budgeting
- Tracking budget spend over time and flagging any issues proactively
- Working directly with clients over phone/zoom/email as needed, answering queries or providing guidance confidently and thoroughly
- Cross-project alignment – where multiple projects are in motion with the same client, ensuring deliverables align on messaging, tone, style, and quality, and that projects are scheduled so as to maximise resources across teams.
- Reporting regularly on progress to clients and senior managers. • Ensuring quality control across all deliverables – reviewing content as it is created by the internal team (may be anything from a tweet to an animation to a white paper) to ensure client objectives are met, messaging is aligned and overall quality is exceptional.
- Supporting the development of campaign plans – working with the account team to ideate and develop new content and campaign plans, advising on which assets should be created to support a full content journey (promotion and demand gen, main content, lead nurture) and how they should be used and distributed.
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers for materials and services, ensuring they are fully briefed to support project requirements, and that quality, timings etc are carefully monitored and adhered to
The successful candidate will need to be:
- Attentive to detail – meticulous, and passionately committed to doing things properly. Able to review others’ work and spot errors quickly.
- Self-starting – highly motivated to get things done and keep projects moving, able to think ahead and take the initiative to move things on when needed.
- Quick thinking – able to think ahead of our clients and pre-empt their needs, and able to process new information quickly and respond with considered, insightful input.
- Creative – thrives on coming up with new ideas, overcoming obstacles and working with the team to push creative boundaries and challenge the ordinary.
- Diplomatic – comfortable dealing with busy senior clients, sensing their frustrations and responding to their needs positively, constructively and quickly.
- Organised – able to calmly and effectively manage multiple projects, deadlines and stakeholders concurrently.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Two to three years’ experience in marketing or media account/project management (experience working on clients/accounts in the technology sector strongly preferred)
- Experience managing creative projects from concept to completion
- Project management qualification (such as PRINCE 2, agile etc) would be a bonus
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.