Experience Planning Director – Global Agency
Experience Planning Director – Global Agency – Richmond-Upon-Thames / Hybrid – To £70k
Global agency seeks Planning Director (or Senior Strategist looking to step up) with a passion for shared experience marketing.
The agency and Experience Planning Director opportunity
Part of a larger global network with offices worldwide, this ambitious agency is looking for a Planning Director to drive its clients to the forefront of the post-pandemic experience economy.
Somebody who is inspired by the possibilities of the convergence of in person and online experiences, as well as what makes an event, story or brand transcend culture and take on a life of its own.
Somebody who can twin this inspirational thinking with a broad and deep knowledge of strategy best practices, tools and processes, to turn these ambitions into reality.
Somebody who is creative, resourceful and motivated by getting hands-on and doing the work, endlessly curious and broadening their own skills, as well as providing mentoring, feedback and development to others.
The nitty gritty
Based in a beautiful location in Richmond-Upon-Thames, you will be a senior face within the agency, driving the development of all things strategy and planning for a brilliant client list that includes global names in fashion, sport, cars, FMCG, luxury and tech.
Working closely with the Head of Strategy, strategy team and client partners you will need:
- A track record in communications and experience planning
- Experience in strategic / campaign thinking around how to launch / build new products, categories, partnerships etc to creatively drive awareness and preference
- In-depth knowledge of best practices, tactics and frameworks encompassing owned, earned and paid
- The creativity required to discover distinct insights that inspire big ideas
- A knack of creating client-facing, inspiring, written and live presentation documents, along with charismatic and sharp presentation skills
- The ability to develop loyalty and advocacy strategy and tactics across channels.
Ambitious Senior Strategists / Planners looking for their next step up will also be considered.
And for bonus points…
- Live experience: knowledge of events, experiential, sponsorship activation, trial and sampling
- Influencers and media partnerships
- Commercial awareness
- Automotive and restricted category experience
Salary and benefits
This role carries a salary of up to £70k along with flexible / hybrid working, a friendly, supportive culture, excellent professional development and impressive benefits.
Planning / Strategy Directors or Senior Strategists with a track record in experience marketing and communications, please get in touch as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.