An opportunity to join an award-winning motion design, direction & innovation studio as a producer.
About the role
Pebble Studios are looking for a multi-disciplined Producer to lead the production of a variety of projects for the business. Working closely with the Senior Producer, Executive Producer and Design Director you will drive an efficient and collaborative process to produce the best possible work from the studio.
You will be ultimately responsible for delivering projects across a wide variety of mediums: Motion Graphics, 2D, 3D, Character and VFX/3D led projects - and outputs: TV, Social, Event Based & Immersive (VR&AR)
At Pebble Studios we blend the agency and production company model so we are looking for a confident, proactive and ambitious producer who is confident leading projects from brief through to final delivery.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What we’re looking for
A Producer with over 3 years’ experience working in film & animation production:
- Experience delivering animation and content focused projects for brands is a must
- Experience in live action film content production (small crew set ups) is a benefit
- Comfortable dealing with clients (both agency & brand)
- Comfortable working autonomously as well as part of the wider team on numerous projects
- A creative eye and detail orientated
- Fights for the creative as well as for the performance of the client
- A true problem solver, with a proactive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledgeable and interested in social channels and tech in the industry
- Knowledge and experience in our key software’s – After Effects & Cinema 4D in particular
- Writing and managing complex budgets and timing plans is second nature
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Experience in Wrike a benefit)
- Knowledge of and experience working with Wrike & frame.io a bonus
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering a diverse range of projects with moving image at the heart – from high end CG & VFX through to 2D explainer animations and everything in between
- Managing workflow on your projects to ensure all is running on time and to budget and keeping the Client Service team up to date with developments
- Lead delivery of a variety of animation projects from fast turnaround social content to longer form animated VR experiences
- Managing multiple project budgets and timelines
- Responsible for keeping the EP up to date with creative & financial performance of your projects
- Highlighting and requesting creative resource to ensure the team is utilised effectively
- Writing presentations, with input from the wider team, to sell the agency and our ideas to clients
We’re a founder owned, independent motion design, direction and innovation studio that delivers outstanding work for top agencies & brands such as Disney, X-Box, Netflix, iris Worldwide, ClearScore, The & partnership and McCann.
We produce, create and direct a diverse range of experiences in film and animation for every format and screen – from traditional TVC’s through to mobile first short form content, 360° arena screens to 360° virtual environments. film & animation an array of content for our clients across traditional film and animation techniques to TV and social channels as well as more innovative outputs such as AR & VR.