Account Director - global branding consultancy
This agency is one of the key agencies to watch at the moment. Steadily growing and attracting some of the best talent currently in the industry, the team works with clients in the UK and globally, producing some outstanding strategic and creative brand solutions. They are known for the quality of their thinking and have produced some memorable, in-depth work. The agency is right in the heart of London. It has a family feel and it’s a creative and collaborative environment in which to work. The team offer full flexibility re working in the office or at home, offer a great space to work and a highly competitive benefits package, which, altogether, makes for an outstanding offer.
Account Director - the role
The agency is looking for an account director with at least 7 years' experience. You'll have experience working in a brand or management consultancy or digital transformation agency. This person will be responsible for end to end management of smaller projects. You will also play a bigger role supporting on more complex, larger projects. You will proactively build relationships within the agency and with the clients and proactively find opportunities to get involved.
This role offers a great opportunity to further develop your career in purpose led transformation, brand consulting and design, creative campaigns, culture change and employee experience design, where you’ll be challenged to wear multiple hats, work directly with a multi-disciplinary team, liaise with clients and represent the team at boardroom level. You’ll also be trusted to take ownership of your work and will be given significant responsibilities from day one.
Account Director - attributes
- Good listener. You nurture key relationships becoming a strategic partner and an advisor to the client.
- Clear communicator: You have strong communication skills and are comfortable working remotely and independently with the ability to collaborate successfully when working virtually.
- Team player: You love to generate fresh thinking and work with others, whether you are 1-1 or rolling your sleeves up with the broader team, you do your part to contribute to the creation of a brilliant ideas and solutions.
- Detail- oriented: You are able to manage multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail with each project.
- A self-starter: You are curious and excited to learn, with one finger on the pulse of the latest trends in business and branding