We have got a fantastic opportunity for a talented Account Manager/Consultant to work for an integrated B2B agency spanning digital marketing, creative comms, and PR. Working with some well-known global names in the tech space, they are a passionate team, working toward the same goal of developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive results.
- Consultants work across 2-3 client teams, support lead and senior consultants with content production, account management, and collaboration with the in-house studio.
- It’s a bit of a hybrid role: although they have specialist writers on the team, all consultants get stuck in with copywriting on their accounts too. It’s a little unusual, but it means they get an in-depth understanding of the subject matter – which the agency's clients appreciate.
- You’re inquisitive and ambitious, you’ve got an interest in technology, and you’re a strong writer.
- On top of that, you’ve got all the usual qualities that agency job specs ask for – you’re organised, versatile, and comfortable talking to clients.
- Ideally, you’ve got a degree in an essay-writing subject and one or more years at an agency under your belt
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.