Client Services and Growth Director - Creative agency
DNA Recruit are working with a creative production studio who work with brands and with channels to create more authentic and relatable constant that fosters deeper emotional connections that delivers change.
Their creative approach is built on stellar insights, and they gain mapping audiences through passions and what motivates them on a deeper level. They focus on an audience first approach that allow them to tell real stories.
The Client Services and growth Director will report to the Commercial Director, and join their ever-expanding client services Leadership team, and will be responsible for developing client relationships that promote retention and loyalty across all services of the agency. Some of their day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the broader team to achieve annual growth targets
- Integrate planning functionality while collaborating with the MD and build a third strategic partner support as required.
- Develop & oversee account plans along with growth targets for the client team
- Provide strong leadership around the growth plans and targets.
- Help shape briefs for new business.
- Ensure that Outfit processes are adhered to
- Ensure the team continuously focuses on client driven solutions
- Oversee management of the client services team
- Provide strategiv direction to client projects and accounts
- Lead best practices to ensure client satisfaction is maintained.
- Provide training & coaching to the team including personal objective plans
- Have a proven track record of being able to develop growth agendas and grow business revenue
- Have the ability to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset that includes the hustle, drive, instinctiveness and plate spinning required to drive growth
- Identify yourself as someone who loves spending time building strong business relationships
- Enjoy being hands on and enjoy the hustle & bustle of a busy entrepreneurial business
- Have an in depth understanding of advertising and marketing strategy
After reading this advert are you the "perfect candidate"? One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV. This is an exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV and will be in touch if your skills and experience are what our client is looking for.
job reference 9716
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.