We are looking for Account Manager to join our Big Rock team and help manage global multi-channel campaigns across TV, Social, DOO, Social and Search.
We’re looking for an ambitious Account Manager to work across a variety of fast growth and ambitious technology and financial clients.
The role sits within our Big Rock team working directly alongside our strategy, creative, content and performance teams to deliver highly effective global and local campaigns.
As part of the role you will be responsible for managing client relationships, budgets and multiple creative workflows.
Preference will be given candidates who can demonstrate
- A track record of working handling budgets ranging from £50,000 to £500,000.
- Experience at managing social and or TV campaigns.
- At least 2 years working in an agency.
- A strong team player with the ability to lead a project team and take projects from conception through to flawless delivery.
- A track record of effectively delivering campaign on time and budget.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
We’re a founder owned, independent agency group that merges data and creativity to get truly outstanding results for our clients.
The Big Rock team works for some of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses in the UK; from scale-up fintech’s like ClearScore, to well established global brands like Direct Line and Aon – all looking to invest in accelerated digital marketing performance.
Culture is hugely important to us. There are no big egos here, just a group of people looking to be at the forefront of digital innovation and creativity. We’re a highly inquisitive bunch, regularly hosting inspiration sessions, training programs and teambuilding activities. We have even organised bootcamp sessions, quizzes, book clubs and film clubs to keep us connected whilst working from home.
Following a strong 18 months of fully remote working we are now operating 2 days in office, 3 days remote working model to allow for the benefits of in person collaboration and positive work/life balance.
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Sunshine and Festive Fridays
- 2 hours ‘Meeting Free’ time every day
- Flexible Working / Hybrid model: 2 days at the office, 3 days working from home
- Book Club
- Film Club
- Cycle to Work
- Culture Club socials
- Impact Groups – Internal groups dedicated to making a positive impact to the business and wider world