We are looking for an ambitious Integrated Account Director to take on a senior leadership role within our Big Rock team.
We’re looking for an ambitious Account Director to work across a variety of fast growth and ambitious technology and financial clients.
The role sits within our Big Rock devision working directly alongside our strategy, creative, content and performance teams to deliver highly effective global and local campaigns across TV, DOO, Social and Search.
As part of the role you will be responsible for owning your own P&L and the growth of client accounts in these extremely dynamic and fast growth sectors.
You will also be responsible for the direct management of account and project managers responsible for the day-to-day client account activities.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a digital agency Account Handler role.
- Great working knowledge of all things marketing, ideally with a particular passion for working in the technology and financial industries.
- Have demonstrated the management and growth of retained client accounts.
- Have experience delivering multi-channel digital campaigns.
- Be comfortable speaking to C-Level execs / business founders.
- Have a good working knowledge of marketing automation, SEO & Social.
We’re a founder owned, independent agency group that merges data and creativity to get truly outstanding results for our clients.
The Big Rock team works for some of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses in the UK; from scale-up fintech’s like ClearScore, to well established global brands like Direct Line and Aon – all looking to invest in accelerated digital marketing performance.
Culture is hugely important to us. There are no big egos here, just a group of people looking to be at the forefront of digital innovation and creativity. We’re a highly inquisitive bunch, regularly hosting inspiration sessions, training programs and teambuilding activities. We have even organised bootcamp sessions, quizzes, book clubs and film clubs to keep us connected whilst working from home.
Following a strong 18 months of fully remote working we are now operating 2 days in office, 3 days remote working model to allow for the benefits of in person collaboration and positive work/life balance.
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Sunshine and Festive Fridays
- 2 hours ‘Meeting Free’ time every day
- Flexible Working / Hybrid model: 2 days at the office, 3 days working from home
- Book Club
- Film Club
- Cycle to Work
- Culture Club socials
- Impact Groups – Internal groups dedicated to making a positive impact to the business and wider world