Marketing manager to join a global financial education platform in London.
You will play a critical role in helping to achieve the ambitious growth targets by developing and executing client marketing strategy.
Working with the Client Success and Product teams, and supported by the growth and digital marketing managers, your role will be responsible for:
- Plan, develop and execute the client marketing strategy, globally to support the marketing strategy
- Deliver regular user communication campaigns to push product engagement and adoption
- Lead on all product marketing activities to enable the commercial team
- Deliver programs to create and leverage an effective community of referrals and advocates within the client base
- Educate customers about a SaaS product, including new product/feature launches
- Create connections with clients to gain referrals, impact renewal rates and upsell opportunities and increase customer satisfaction and product usage
- Lead and manage client engagement and communication programmes
- Create and manage specialised marketing content for client success to help at-risk clients
- Manage consistent messaging and optimise communication touchpoints across the global customer base through online/offline channels
- Optimise and report out on the success of all client marketing activity
- Measure/track revenue resulting from client marketing efforts on upsells and renewals
Skills and experience
- Product marketing
- HubSpot marketing platform
- Marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Global marketing
- Developing and executing multi-channel marketing plans
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.