Senior Post Production Producer (Freelance and Contract)
Senior Post Production Producer, London – Up to £50k / £350 per day dependent on experience (13 month contract). Hybrid - 2 days in the office 3 days at home
This very well-known creative agency in London are on the up and looking for the best talent in ad land!
As Senior Post Production Producer you will help deliver against the agency’s creative and commercial ambition. You will produce and deliver a wide range of TV commercials, branded entertainment and editorial content at the best possible quality, on time and within budget.
What are the main responsibilities for this Senior Post Production Producer?
• In depth knowledge and management of all aspects of the post production process.
• Advise on the feasibility and best production approach of new creative ideas or scripts to creatives, account teams and clients.
• Scoping, negotiation and preparation of small and large-scale post production budgets; ability to dissect scripts from both a creative and financial perspective.
• Produce and manage budgets and schedules, ensuring that projects are completed to the highest standard achievable.
• Manage project deadlines and deliverables in accordance with the agreed schedule.
• Manage project timelines and scheduling on Float, overseeing scheduling personnel to ensure the workflow is run as effectively and efficiently as possible, in line with working hours for the edit team.
• Coordinating all administration in line with the role i.e. billing, reconciling jobs, data management and maintaining the workflow of the bookings system (Float).
• Liaising with Operators on the progress of jobs.
• Organising freelance cover (Operator level) as and when required.
• Maintain communication about project progress, highlighting potential problems and identifying solutions.
• Ensure quality control; inform best practice and industry standards across all productions, with a solid understanding of the clocking and playout procedure for Broadcast.
• Tracking workflow, status, timing plans and costs on assigned projects with critical budget management.
• Advise account teams on fee/production splits upon budget sign off and work with them to ensure projects are billed in accordance to the timeline.
This Senior Post Production Producer will have this kind of experience:
• A minimum of 5 years’ previous post producer experience within a post house or agency
• Experience of using the FLOAT bookings system would be an advantage.
• Experienced in contract negotiation and commercial impact of contracts.
• Deep understanding of material licensing in a media environment.
• Carefully considers and balances the budget and timeline with the quality of creative output.
If this sounds like the perfect Senior Post Production Producer role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference AP1000.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com