Junior Strategist/Strategist - independent Brand & Innovation Agency
This award-winning independent boutique brand strategy and innovation consultancy seek a Junior Strategist or Strategist to join their eclectic team. They combine smart thinking, creativity, leading-edge techniques, and tools to innovate, define and bring brands to life for a portfolio of premium forward-thinking brands across Europe and the UK within FMCG, food, alcohol, soft drinks, and services.
We are looking for a switched-on Junior Strategist / Strategist to be an integral part of their Strategy team where your responsibilities will span both strategic thinking and client handling. It is a hands-on job and being involved in several different projects at one time means that effective project management and a detail-orientated approach and solid foundational skills to build on: mature, confident, polished, calm, and level-headed with great organisational skills will set you up for success.
Key skills required include:
- 1 - 2 years’ demonstrated experience solving brand / innovation challenges as an integral contributor
- A strong understanding of UK and global FMCG companies and how they operate… Food & Drink expertise is a bonus
- Good appreciation for the world of consumer behaviour and cultural trends, and the opportunities they present for brands
- An aptitude for connecting dots and finding patterns, then distilling these into succinct recommendations
Key responsibilities (depending on experience level):
- Managing client relationships and project logistics, including timelines, deadlines, and day-to-day communication
- Staying immersed in and on top of changing consumer behavior and cultural trends, as well as relevant category news
- Joining, and occasionally moderating, qualitative research: depths, consumer groups and
- Unearthing the most relevant consumer, culture or category truths and articulating a clear ‘so what’
- Developing pithy, powerful brand positionings (purpose, proposition, RTBs, personality, tone of voice and brand world), working with designers to turn these into visually impactful brand toolkits
- Growing and developing client relationships on an ongoing basis
The culture here is inspiring, bursting with creativity, ongoing learning, and personal development. Wellbeing, creativity, and a work/life balance is at the core of their values. They have a hybrid work model and have recently moved into fabulous new offices! Many of their clients are international – so there is plenty of opportunity for travel and career development. Please forward your details to email@example.com for this urgent role!