Project Manager to join a creative agency in London.
Our client is looking for someone with a passion for mobile gaming and someone with experience with managing animation, 2D & 3D projects.
Working with the AD and BD this role will revolve around delivering a wide range of digital content that sits primarily on social.
The successful applicant will have:
- Hands-on-agency experience in a PM role, working with big brands, managing multiple projects with a strong focus on digital content production, social content (animated videos and static)
- Willingness to completely immerse yourself in the game's world, playing the games regularly and understanding the way they work in detail, is integral to the role.
- Good understanding of design standards and practices with a keen eye for detail.
- High-level understanding of post-production roles, functions, capabilities, applications and techniques across Offline, Online, Design, Animation, Motion Graphics, 3D and Sound.
- Experience managing post-production workflows across video, 2D and 3D.
- Experience budgeting, scoping and supervising 2D and 3D animation projects.
- Comfortable setting up and organising brainstorms.
- Experience managing the full project life cycle (including creative conception)
- Experience working across different time zones and currencies.
- Be a team player, willing to help other members when possible.
Your duties will be to:
Reporting directly to the AD and HOP you will:
- Manage the production of a range of digital deliverables with a strong focus on social, 2D and 3D video.
- Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables.
- Be involved in conception feasibility with an aim to bridge the gap between ideation and execution.
- Proactively troubleshoot to prevent roadblocks for production team.
- Advise on production solutions across video, 2D and 3D.
- Track and manage resource and anticipate possible issues.
- Produce precise, detailed timelines in conjunction with the creative and production teams.
- Keep working cost docs updated regularly.
- Have complete confidence and ability to work out project budgets and write detailed SOWs, managing, issues, risk and scope creep along the way.
- Create and update project documentation including project plans, flowcharts and budget reconciliation reports.
- Internally manage the creative and production teams, ensure there is plenty of face to face time with them as opposed to sending emails and hoping.
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.