Senior Account Manager (TV Publicity)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our award-winning publicity team on a fixed contract, managing a portfolio of clients in the TV and film industries.
You will help lead a team of talented publicists, based in London and Rome, working with clients including Fremantle, ESPN, Disney+, A+E Networks and Lux Vide.
The successful candidate will have 3-5+ years experience in TV and film at a corporate, trade and consumer level, with strong knowledge of the festivals, and international awards circuit.
We operate a hybrid working policy and are based in Oxford Circus, W1.
- Manage daily running of client accounts
- Manage workload across publicity team members and manage their career development
- Develop proposals and PR strategies to meet clients'/potential clients' briefs
- Lead client meetings and calls with team support
- Draft campaign evaluation and analysis documents to measure the success of campaigns
- Oversee delivery of media monitoring and press coverage updates to clients, including competitor analysis
- Oversee team compilation and distribution of client reports and press materials to a high standard
- Further establish relationships with media across the TV, entertainment, culture, features, and trade landscape
- Build relationships with TV and film industry events and awards
- Maximise additional revenue opportunities from existing clients
- Contribute to the Senior Management Team and support the team with new business opportunities
- Draft new business proposals with input from the Associate Director and other senior Directors
- Proficient in all areas of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience in trade, corporate and consumer TV publicity
- Knowledge of the full media landscape
- A strong understanding of the entertainment industry and TV business
- Ability to understand when to escalate issues or scheduling concerns
- Ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties
- Confident in both client and company situations
- Willing to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hardworking, adaptable and can work confidently within a group