Event Concept have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Client Services team.
Reporting into our Account Leads, our Account Managers are responsible for the successful management of relationships with our clients alongside delivery of small to medium sized events.
You’ll work alongside scenic project managers, floral designers and technical producers in this truly hybrid role. You’ll have opportunity to grow client accounts at the same time as delivering events
Who are you?
- First and foremost you’re a people person. You understand that collaborative relationships are at the core of every successful event.
- You’re truly passionate about delivering amazing experiences for our clients.
- Sustainability matters to you. We’ve committed to our 2030 Pledge and we’ll expect you to come on that journey with us.
- You have previous experience in managing client relationships and can confidently present your clients
- You have a background in live event production
- You possess the ability to both plan events on a tactical level and, with support, consider the high level reason for events and are beginning to explore strategic thinking
- You’re naturally persuasive and your confident approach to creative projects brings your clients on a journey with you
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- One of our values is Always Excellent. You understand that attention to detail and focus on the little things is vital to efficient and effective delivery.
- You have an understanding of profit and margins and how to keep to and manage a budget
- You have experience in working with freelancers of all kinds and are comfortable building and resourcing a team
- You are comfortable pulling together proposals and budgets, with support of the team for potential new clients.
Day to day you’ll be:
- Taking a lead in clients’ requirements, understanding and providing realistic solutions
- Seeking to understand our clients brand and are dedicated to becoming their ambassador within our business
- Providing our clients with the level of client service that they are accustomed to
- Producing floor plans, moodboards and schedules
- Continually looking for opportunity to upsell
- Delivering events on budget and to schedule
- Shadowing Account Leads in pitching meetings and supporting with RFPs
- Working with the Operations team on procurement, crew and logistics planning
- Generating RAMS
We are a values driven organisation and they play an important part of our culture:
- Do more with less: Environmental sustainability is one of our core strategic pillars. We have an ambitious environmental 2030 pledge and we will expect you to commit to coming on that journey with us, professionally and personally.
- Creative ingenuity: Creativity exists as a red thread through everything we do, from our very visible creative concepts to finding new and creative ways to solve complex problems and evolve internal process.
- Always excellent: We deliver excellence to our clients and that requirement filters through to every element of our culture. Our technical excellence and attention to detail underpins all we do (… but that doesn’t mean we don’t take calculated risks!)
- Passionately proud: We are immensely proud of our team and they are equally proud of the company they work for.
- Talk: We operate a safe and inclusive environment. Awareness and understanding of every individuals lived experience is valued. We talk openly about hard things. We will ask you to do the same.
- What’s next?: If the last year has taught us anything, it is that we can never know what’s around the corner. We always have one eye on the horizon and are continually asking ourselves … what’s next?
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you!