- Working for an international leader in interactive entertainment!
- Own and lead key marketing activity across video games and devices!
About Our Client
Known for its pioneering spirit and incredible contribution of innovative products to the ever growing video game market, Nintendo's goal is to make people smile through inspiring their customers! Delivering fun and unique entertainment experiences for everyone, Nintendo have created franchises that are household names worldwide, including; Mario™, Pokemon™, Aminal Crossing™ and of course, the Nintendo Switch™!
As the Product Manager with Nintendo, your role will be to:
- Own the Nintendo software (video games) products assigned to you, defining the strategy and positioning for relevant product launches
- Create and delivering strategy, tactical plans and product road-maps
- Work cross functionally with various stakeholders to align on plans and actions
- Analyse market and consumer data and insights, turning data into action
- Work with sales forecast and budgets in line with marketing plans
The Successful Applicant
The successful Product Manager will have:
- Passion or interest in video games!
- Experience in the video games or entertainment industry, with knowledge of marketing to similar audiences is preferred
- Knowledge of the UK media and cultural landscape
- Demonstrable experience of implementing and managing media strategy, working with media agencies is essential
- The ability to analyse and interpret consumer and market data and insights
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively
What's on Offer
In addition to working with some of the most fun and exciting products, Nintendo offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Hybrid working, with the office based in Windsor
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Insurance Scheme (Travel, Medical, Dental)
- Cycle to work scheme
If you're a marketeer who is passionate about video games, enjoys making people smile and thrives within a fun and entertaining industry then apply today!
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPBB0420225589734Z