Account Manager to join a creative agency in London.
Our client is looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
Day to day you'll be working closely with the project management, strategy and creative teams to ensure the client is represented, opportunities are acted upon, and work is consistently delivered on time, on brief, on brand and on budget, as well as identifying growth opportunities.
The successful applicant will have:
- Creative agency experience, working with big brands and managing multiple clients or key stakeholders.
- Experience with gaming clients and/or passionate about games, mobile games is a bonus.
- Excellent industry knowledge and a thirst for keeping that knowledge ahead of the curve.
- The ability to lead proposals and presentations articulately, with incredible brand knowledge and amiability.
- An awareness and love for the financials and an understanding of how to positively present project scopes and proposals to the client.
- As well as the knowledge and experience to interrogate budgets, you'll have a strong grasp on budget tracking, forecasting and how that fits into the overall picture.
- Enough confidence in your experience, knowledge and client relationships to overcome unforeseen challenges.
- Exposure to, and understanding of, the project management process
Your duties will be to:
- Leading on client comms for the account
- Ensuring the client is up to date with the status of all projects
- Leading client status meetings / calls
- Leading client briefing meetings / calls
- Sending over related articles of interest to the client
Day-to-day account management
- Ensuring you have a deep understanding of the client's business
- Leading client stand-up
- Leading account reconciliation meetings
- Leading internal account meetings and work check-ins
- Work with the project manager to produce SoW's
Delivery against client goals
- Setting the account plan goals for smaller accounts
- Leading on the running of smaller client accounts, including the delivery of the client goals
- Producing mid-to-high level client cost estimates with PM & escalating larger estimates to AD
- Attend fortnightly project reconciliation meetings & work with PM on project recs
- Ensuring account presence in all client meetings / calls (BD/AD/AM)
- Monitoring and advising on all the client communications on the account
- Leading client meetings and calls
- Acting as the point of contact for all new briefs and the early stages of projects where necessary - as agreed with the AD
- Attending all client wash-up sessions
- Writing creative briefs for mid-scale projects when delegated by the AD and low scale projects (TBD with PM)
- Having all client briefs signed off by the AD
- Attend check-ins on all client work
- Taking notes in client meetings and circulating to the appropriate people
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.