Copywriter (B2B, B2C, PR, Brands, Social)
Copywriter to join a Tech PR agency in London.
Our client specialises in campaigns for B2C and B2B for consumer brands that want to change the way people think, feel or act.
- Write consistent, compelling, and engaging long and short form content including press releases, articles, scripts, features, whitepapers, case studies, blogs, and social posts.
- Manage and work on feedback from stakeholders and clients.
- Help to ideate and deliver integrated PR, social, and content campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal project managers, creatives, and external freelancers.
- Develop a network of writers, photographers, and videographers.
- Support the senior team in developing new business opportunities.
- Passion for writing imaginative and engaging copy.
- Excellent writing skills, with experience writing compelling and engaging long and short form content that is grammatically correct.
- Basic understanding of SEO and keyword search.
- Experience managing short deadlines and multiple projects, delivering work that exceeds expectations.
- Understanding of Content Management Systems.
- Ability to understand clients' brand voice and tone.
- Ability to take constructive feedback from clients and senior management and integrate into drafts.
- Willingness to improve and develop writing and creative skills.
Please apply with a recent CV and Portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.