Social Media Specialist (Wines And Spirits)
A Social Media Specialist / Digital Marketing Executive, who has an understanding and enthusiasm for a broad range of international wines and spirits, is needed to join one of the world’s largest online search engine and price comparison websites. In this new role, expect to take ownership over creating and implementing an effective and measurable global social media strategy to a diverse audience that includes producers, merchants, collectors, investors and both serious and casual wine lovers.
This role is office based (London, SW11) 5 days per week.
Created in 1999 and used by millions this leading database and search engine brings together wines, spirits and prices from merchants around the world. They are now seeking a Social Media Specialist / Digital Marketing Executive to lead the end-to-end delivery of social media campaigns across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and beyond.
Joining as the Social Media Specialist / Digital Marketing Executive you will enjoy an exciting role that will see you make a difference across multiple platforms in different countries (USA, Hong Kong & UK). Whether you are creating social media campaigns, growing, engaging and nurturing a loyal online community, driving website traffic, or increasing brand sentiment and love, it will be your knowledge of wines and spirits that establishes them as the leading industry expert (authority) and the go-to destination/app for connecting wine lovers, both individual and businesses, with unique wines from around the world.
In short, you will raise awareness of the search engine and its app by reaching new wine lovers and engaging the existing community.
To qualify…You should be a Social Media Specialist / Social Media Manager / Social Media Content Manager / Digital Content Manager / Social Media Executive / Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Social Media / Digital Marketing role
- Experience of wines and spirits
- Experience in digital and social media approaches to suit key markets being the USA and UK (HK and Europe)
- The ability to identify diverse target groups in both the B2C and B2B context
- You are able to guide new users to the database, build relationships and expand the extent of their usage.
- Video and photographic skills sufficient to be involved in and to support the creation of a range of high-quality content
- You have excellent interpersonal skills to be able to develop content with the assistance of staff from all areas of the company.
- You will ideally have a WSET qualification.
In return, expect a unique opportunity to be part of a globally recognised digital brand where you can increase your wine knowledge, enjoy private healthcare and a friendly, social office environment.
Overseas applicants- must ensure that you have the right to work in the UK.