Marketing Manager - sustainability and brand purpose
This agency was founded to help brands and business become a force for good. The team has worked for some UK and global household named brands who are looking to make this sea change. It shapes sustainability strategies and brand purpose, helping create impactful brands and thought-provoking campaigns. The core focus is to create positive change in the world through imaginative creativity.
Marketing Manager - the role
You will be responsible for growing the agency’s brand, cementing the team’s position as a leader in the purpose space in the UK. At the same time, you’ll be helping the brand expand into new territories and take advantage of the huge amount of interest and growth in the space.
- work with the business development director to develop a marketing and content plan and be responsible for actioning it
- manage the PR agency and support with campaigns, content and comments
- identify award opportunities and work with project teams to create award winning entries
- work with the business development director to create stimulating content for direct outreach campaigns aligned to sales strategy
- responsible for the use and effectiveness of the CRM database (Hubspot) to ensure no opportunities are missed
- build strong relationships across the agency to enable you to get the support and content needed
Marketing Manager – the person
- You’ll have 2-4 years+ experience in marketing. Knowledge of professional services would be advantageous
- You’ll be confident and extremely organised so you are able to keep on top of the moving parts and multiple stakeholders involved in different campaigns at different times
- You’ll have good people skills so you can keep the wider team engaged and extract the information you need
- You’ll have a strong perspective on how to make the agency famous - and examples of how you’ve achieved this goal with businesses you’ve worked with before. Thinking strategically and creatively will be critical
- You’ll have a very real interest on purpose and sustainability - you will be helping to create the voice of the business so you need to feel comfortable with the subject matter
- You’ll be a great communicator, verbally and written, so you can brief the internal teams clearly and with direction, and you can also reach out to prospective clients and other external parties in a professional and friendly manner
- You may be someone with experience in client services but with knowledge of marketing too
- You may be a marketing manager and be a mum returning to work; 4 days is an option for the right candidate
Superb culture, holiday and benefits at this agency.