Social Content Manager / Content Director - Leading Communications Agency
One of the UK’s leading integrated communications agencies is looking for two Social Content specialists – a Content Manager and a Content Director - to join its thriving Digital Engagement Team.
In this role, the Content Manager / Content Director would be responsible for:
- Planning content campaigns for clients; acting as strategic adviser
- Creating editorial calendars and writing engaging copy
- Briefing and working closely with designers to produce effective social creative
- Building strong client relationships and acting as day-to-day liaison
- Playing a role in new business pitches/proposals, as and when required
- Managing junior team members and taking responsibility for project delivery
- Analysing and monitoring the performance of campaigns, and applying learnings
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest content trends and platform changes
These two roles sit in a small team of six, and report directly into the Business Director, so there is plenty of headroom to grow.
Candidates for the Content Manager / Content Director roles should have a minimum two years’ experience (either agency or in-house), and be proficient at:
- Demonstrating strong content and social media knowledge
- Managing a diverse range of client accounts.
- Delivering all work on time, on brief and on budget
- Getting involved in new business and working to grow existing accounts
- Having exemplary organisational and communication skills
- Presenting content strategies, plans and reports with confidence
This agency has a fully flexible working policy, meaning you can work from home as much or as little as you like. But for those looking to get back to agency life, their new offices have won architectural awards, and offer stunning indoor and outdoor collaborative workspaces, as well as a free weekly bar, subsidised culture club and more.
Part-time working options are also available.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Content Manager / Content Director to join this leading communications agency, so please don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today if either of these roles sounds like a good fit for you.
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.