Our client is a full service creative marketing studio, they are creative and strategic partners for brands within the fashion, lifestyle and beauty industries. They are based in London and working a hybrid model.
They have a great opportunity for a Strategy Director to fill a Head of Department role. This is an exciting position which will work into the leadership team, building and managing the division which works closely with a range of clients to deliver culture-focused insights and strategy in the form of reports, campaigns and consultancy.
This role ultimately encompasses divisional, team and project leadership whilst having responsibility over some editorial brand output (insight reports and contents). You will report the founder and have approximately 5 direct reports consisting of a Creative Strategist, Insight Analyst, Culture Editor, Digital Strategist and Visual Strategist.
Divisional leadership, setting the department vision, identifying opportunities, refining our service offering, establishing new services, working with leadership to define what success looks like, how we get there and how we bring the team along on the journey. Setting and maintaining standards and processes. Ensuring we're set up to offer and deliver on future, culture and youth focused strategy. Building and overseeing the maintenance of our methodology and insights library.
Team leadership, setting the vision for the team, building and working with leadership to hire and structure the best team, working closely with our Operations Director on growth/progress roadmaps. Introducing and implementing initiatives to ensure the team are inspired, happy and motivated. Working closely with our Head of Client Services on New Business.
Project leadership, leading creative, cultural, brand and digital strategy for our clients and perhaps executing high level strategy on special and global projects. Setting the briefing process and KPIs with the client and team. You will help cast the team, define the framework/methodology and oversee the research, process, presentation and output.
Success in this role, looks like making our strategic output famous, an increased demand in services (new and recurring clients), high client satisfaction and sentiment towards strategic work, growth in hires and team satisfaction.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
- You will have worked in a senior strategist position, with 10+ years experience in the industry working across brand, campaign and digital strategies, leading teams. Experience or ambition to step into a leadership role
- Experience managing multiple clients and stakeholders across multiple work streams
- You can really lead, inspire and motivate a team to work at the highest standard delivering sparkling results
- Comfortable and excited by working in a fast moving, agile and ambitious workplace
- You have a really collaborative approach and a strong focus on communication
- You'll be open to working in new and non-conventional ways
- Someone with an arsenal of strategic tools and approaches, ready to tackle any problem.
- You'll be flexible in your approach, able to deliver both brand, creative and campaign strategy.
- You'll be able to generate clear and actionable strategies
- Keeping up to date with social media, digital, advertising/marketing, and brands. Monitoring market and industry trends, as well as the emergence of new platforms, tools and technologies
- You're already on the pulse of culture, tracking the latest developments within youth and internet culture. You'll have ideas for the business that react to cultural moments and moods, reporting cultural and industry insights back to the rest of the team
- You will act as a spokesperson and brand guardian beyond client interactions, but outside of work - attending networking events, participating on panel talks and commenting on industry trends for press
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.