Junior Graphic Designer
We have a great role for a Junior Graphic Designer looking to join a premium health/lifestyle/outdoor sports brand. They have won awards for their performance and design products. The Junior Designer will join the creative studio and work alongside a team of designers. Their offices are in East Sussex area and they are working 3 days in the office 2 days remote.
The main purpose of the role is to design the graphics and colour schemes for all our products and accessories. You will be responsible designing artwork for new and excising products sampling and final production.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a varied role and be able to drive and manage their own workload. Attitude is key and together we try to keep things simple and efficient so our business can continue to grow. If you have a passion for bikes and cycling, then even better.
How you will make a difference
- Design the graphics and pick the colours and finish for the products
- Design the graphics and finish of all the parts and accessories for the saddles, cranks, seat posts, bars, mudguard's etc
- Liaise with the factory regarding production of samples and final production (travel to the factory to work with the product team)
- Develop new paint colours and finish's understand new and existing decal and transfer methods for production
- Be responsible for studio product photos; clipping, editing, re-touching and photoshopping parts
- Work up visuals of new and excising products for the marketing department and for the sales team to secure orders
More about you
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and a positive communication style when dealing with both teammates and guests
- The right candidate must have excellent attention to detail and strive for high levels of accuracy within their work
- It is essential that the successful candidate have an eye for current and future consumer trends
- A background or interest in outdoor sports or fitness would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of 3D product surfacing software would be a big advantage (solidworks)
- Can use programs to include; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Office (Word, Excel, Teams)
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.