Digital Senior Account Director
Digital Senior Account Director, Central London / Work from Home 3 days per week – Up to £70k dependent on experience
This very well know creative, digital agency are booming. They’re hugely proud of the recognition they have received – winning c.100 top-tier industry awards including Cannes Lions and the Channel 4 Diversity Prize and many more in just the past 2-years alone.
They now want a Digital Senior Account Director to focus on building relationships with all client levels beyond project needs.
This Digital Senior Account Director will build and maintain excellent client relationships, acting as an ambassador. Confident to intervene and challenge the client when needed, for example pushing back on a brief, asking for more budget or more time.
We want this Digital Senior Account Director to:
• Have excellent financial acumen which includes compiling and selling-in fee and cost proposals. On an ongoing basis ensure profitability of your projects and campaigns.
• Be responsible for reviewing & monitoring project costs, and proactively look for how to work more efficiently. Be aware of running over/under vs. fee and understand the reasons why.
• Be able to map out a large scale retainer project. Understand a retainer to know what is and isn't in scope.
• Strive to push the creative output of the agency, pushing the internal team as much as possible and having the confidence to present and sell great work to the client.
• Understand how best to share work with client, and how to structure an argument to sell in the work.
• Provide an environment that encourages creative thinking and the development of ideas and solutions. Make sure every creative briefing is as inspiring as possible. Create and cultivate a culture of openness to others’ ideas and be flexible in accepting other points of view.
• Have creativity and innovation at the heart of everything you do. Be able to contribute thought starters and reference other inspiring examples of work to encourage approaching the work in new ways.
• Proactively put your hand up and get involved in wider-agency activities to help drive innovation and creativity.
What are your key responsibilities when it comes to Strategy?
• Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the wider context of the client's business and show an aptitude for strategic conversations across a variety of different accounts.
• Offer your own strategic point of view in discussions with clients and internally; intelligently, thoughtfully, with passion and with clarity.
• Seen as a strategic partner to the strategy team and senior clients. Acting as a sounding board and collaborating to make the strategy better.
• Be an expert in your specialism, with an understanding and passion for marketing communications as a whole, whether that be content development, tech, social, digital, CRM, experience or data.
Please quote AP1002 when applying for this Digital Senior Account Director role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/