Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager, Richmond (hybrid) – Up to £45k dependent on experience
Are you a Digital Account Manager with some great knowledge across a wide range of digital such as web, social and CRM? This Digital Account Manager role will see you working with an exciting B2B brand who are doing some incredible work at the moment.
As Digital Account Manager you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end management of a wide variety of digital campaigns, working closely with the client to understand their objectives and ensure campaigns are going above and beyond briefs. If you’re looking for a varied role with some interesting work in the pipeline, here’s your opportunity.
Being a Digital Account Manager you’ll be someone who has some experience in social and web build, ideally with some project management experience. The Digital Account Manager who joins them will be someone who is great with clients and able to hit the ground running, ensuring that campaigns are being delivered on time and achieving real results, monitoring data to provide insightful reports.
Below is what you’ll be working on as Digital Account Manager:
- Smooth delivery of digital and social campaigns from build to execution
- Taking ownership of client briefs and managing work through the agency
- Be the go-to person for everything social and web build
- Liaising with clients to understand objectives and keep them up-to-date with campaign progress
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Digital Account Manager:
- Previous experience managing social and digital campaigns
- Great project management experience
- Good with clients
- Understanding or experience of B2B clients / marketing beneficial
If you think you’re the Digital Account Manager we’re looking for then please get in touch quoting JW1063a when applying for this role.
Please also visit air-recruitment.com/