Industrial Designer with Aviation Experience
Industrial Designer with Aviation Experience needed ASAP 1 to 3 months
My client is is seeking industrial designers to join its team in London on a weekly, monthly or 3 monthly basis.
We are looking for motivated and experienced mid-weight and senior industrial designers, with excellent communication and collaborative skills, to join the team working across our aviation projects and transportation design projects.
The candidates must have consultancy experience coupled with aviation experience working on seating design. We're looking for a designer with a good understanding of the entire design process including; ideation, ergonomic analysis, physical mock-ups, 3D CAD, design development, and client and engineer engagement, right through to production and first article inspection.
Our client is a multi-award-winning product, furniture and innovation design studio based in Hoxton, East London. The agency designs products, systems and environments for the home, workplace, transport and healthcare sectors.
Its close relationship with clients including consumer brands, manufacturers and retailers has given the agency unparalleled experience in understanding the needs of users and the demands of business.
The studio is looking for talented and passionate individuals who ideally have experience on aviation projects or complex industrial design projects and can work well within a team structure.
We are looking for designers who have:
- A BA, BSC or MA in product, industrial or transport design
- Professional experience post-graduation in a similar role
- A passion for problem solving
- An in-depth knowledge in the design and production of complex products and environments
- Exceptional 3D modelling skills using SolidWorks
- Experience in working on complex large-scale projects involving multi agency teams
- Experience in design thinking and strategy
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a busy environment and work well under pressure
- Fluent verbal and written English
- The legal right to work in the UK and travel in Europe and USA
To be considered please send me your cv and folio ASAP.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.