Digital Data Analyst
Data Analyst - Hybrid - £45,000pa + GREAT benefits
Major Players are working with a globally renowned live-experience events agency, looking to expand support to clients at a strategic level through a range of data analysis and profiling.
As a Data Analyst, you will be at the forefront of reporting-based analysis, shaping strategy by making recommendations and insights both within the agency internally and to a wide-range of clients.
As a Data Analyst with this exciting agency, you will:
- Provide insights to our business and customers through a variety of means, including trend analysis, modelling, customer experience analysis and segmentation (qualitative and quantitative)
- Set up, own, and meeting our reporting needs, as well as seek to optimise and maximise efficiency
- Take ownership of the development of internal data-tracking processes to enable further expansion and reach of the agency
- Work directly with clients to interpret and explain reporting
The Data Analyst will need:
- 3+ years of experience with a strong background in data analysis
- Experience of complex modelling in excel, and in deploying data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- A degree in a relevant field, such as mathematics, statistics, data science, or economics
- The ability to present to internal and external stakeholders on both findings from analysis as well as recommendations and insights
The ideal candidate will preferably have experience working within an events agency or a resource-planning background
Location: Hybrid working at our offices in Southwark, London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.