Web and Content Editor
Salary: £42,836 - £51,376 per annum
Location: London Bridge
Hours: 36 per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We are looking for a creative, passionate and highly skilled Web and Content Editor to join our vibrant marketing team in London.
This role is to oversee the Group website including content, UX and user journeys, and to support with content creation and user journeys for the Housing Association website. You’ll also oversee our IG channel, managing the Digital Marketing Assistant, and will work closely with Digital, External Comms, IT, HR and Data Protection in order to achieve the overall website objectives.
The Web and Content Editor will have an excellent understanding of Sitecore, and other content management systems and technology infrastructures, as well as excellent copywriting and content creation skills. You’ll have a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and Pay Per Click with an analytical mind and meticulous attention to detail. With good content creation and writing skills, you’ll be able to advise and support teams across Clarion to effectively promote and share information and will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improving the User Experience (UX).
The key skills and experience required for this role are:
- Experience as a web and content editor
- Sitecore Content Management System and HTML
- CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC)
- Experience of working with social media
This is an exciting new role for someone that is passionate about digital marketing and content. You’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire, motivate, manage and influence a range of stakeholders in a changing environment.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we’re dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years’ service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of healthcare options, dental insurance, restaurant card and cycle to work along with 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life assurance
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave, and compassionate leave.
Closing Date: Tuesday 31st May 2022 at midnight
For further details on this vacancy, please click ‘apply’.
You can download the role profile here - Web & Content Editor
Applicants must be able to travel across London as required.
In the event that we receive a high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close this advert early.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship. You are required to reside in the UK for the duration of your employment.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We’re committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Clarion an inclusive place to work.