Social Content Producer
Major Players are delighted to working with a content production agency specialising in strategy, video, animation, photography, live streaming, and podcasting. Recently listed in the top 100 places to work, they treat every business deserves smart-thinking, human, targeted content that unlocks possibilities and delivering game-changing results shouldn't be reserved for the über-brands. And why shouldn't any brand demand 'wow' from their content. Doing all of this with a "No Nonsense" process. No smoke, no mirrors, just content that works.
After a record-breaking start to the year, we are looking for someone who lives and breathes social media platforms and content creation to join a rapidly growing side of the business as a Social Content Producer. You'll be an experienced creative with social first thinking, who understands how impactful social is for audiences and to create and tap into cultural moments.
This role is about helping clients navigate the sometimes-alien world of social media and coming up with 'sticky' creative ideas that can connect them to new audiences. You'll need to know your TikTok from your Twitch as well as the native functionality of all the major platforms, and if you've got as track record of picking up a camera phone and getting the job done.
Location - Cheltenham/London with the option of remote working.
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000
- Create decks & present creative proposals and original ideas for new projects or opportunities driven by social strategy.
- Work with our strategy & social team to develop creative content concepts which align with our client content strategies - bridging data & creative.
- Be involved with weekly creative ideation sessions, developing weekly content.
- Manage and work on the production of scripts, storyboards and mock-up's to sell in the idea and ensure consistency of vision. You will host client design meetings and calls and be the main client contact throughout production stages.
- Work with creatives, photographers, designers, videographers, animators & more to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard
- Oversee the creative production & post-production of social content, maintaining high standards of creative within our offering. You will champion best practice to raise the bar for our clients, going beyond their expectations.
- You will research, showcase and demonstrate innovative thinking and best practice in social and help proactively sell in new native functionalities and platforms to clients.
- Be responsible for the effective delivery of all projects, on time and on budget, whilst managing client relationships & expectations.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years with agency experience in a social media content creation role, preferably in a brand/corporate/agency context, with a track record of delivering impactful projects (With the data to prove it ideally).
- Highly creative with the ability to manage video/motion graphic solutions within brand guidelines and agreed timescales.
- Have a high level of experience of various content production techniques and styles. Including in studio, on client location and corporate.
- Proven track record of creating content that performs online and predicting emerging content trends.
- Ability to understand and interpret clients' requirements instantly and bring ideas to life through film. Create decks and presentations professionally and on brand.
- Preferably, to have experience in shooting video content with an understanding around shoot protocol, camera equipment, best practices, and film crews.
- Understanding of typography, layout, and the native typography of social media such as character counts, use of graphics, emojis, memes, GIF and beyond.
- Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.