Design Lead to join a global leading business and financial data company in London.
Our client has built a significant media business spanning television and OTT, digital, magazine, podcast and radio, and live event platforms across the globe.
Our client is searching for a full-time Design Director who can take on the creation of impeccable, thoughtful design that pushes boundaries with strong conceptual roots.
WE'LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Conceive creative ideas that sit at the intersection of client objectives
- Design elegant, bespoke digital experiences that express ideas in collaboration with writers and creative technologists
- Transform complex ideas into through compelling data visualization and stories
- Establish visual systems for storytelling across formats - video, social, live events
- Participate in proactive proposals and brainstorms
- Communicate the vision and rationale of the work to external and internal teams in an articulate and compelling manner
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Experience design and strong interactive and video work experience preferred
- Experience as a senior art/design/creative director
- Expert level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, and web design software (Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD)
- Highly collaborative approach with our team of writers, editors and animators
- Fluency across deliverables that fit with a cross-channel approach
- Impeccable design portfolio demonstrating a mix of digital, print, and motion graphics
- Ability to provide timely, helpful feedback to improve creative processes and to keep work on budget and schedule
- Experience developing creative for RFPs including mocks, mood boards, and written ideas
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.