Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, independent, award winning strategic corporate content consultancies as a Junior Project Manager
The principle role of the Junior Project Manager is to work within one of the client communications teams managing the delivery of high calibre, multi-channel communications solutions for their blue-chip client base, including Corporate/Annual Reporting, branding, employee communications, stakeholder communications, sustainability communications/campaigns and investor relations.
The role will require you to engage with senior stakeholders and provide you with the opportunity to develop an intimate understanding of client’s strategy and business model as well as a deep understanding of the importance of corporate narrative.
The role is well suited for a highly motivated and ambitious individual with excellent academics, a curious and innovative mind, and a desire to learn about the delivery of corporate communications. The successful candidate must be comfortable communicating with clients and internal teams, have a keen eye for detail, strong communication and interpersonal skills, creative flair and want to participate in the development and growth of this agency.
The Client Account Team is lead by a Client Services Director, who reports to the Managing Director. The Junior Project Manager will report directly to the Client Services Director.
The Junior Project Manager will also work closely with the wider Client Account team (which includes Creative and Production colleagues) as well as the Digital, Research & Strategy and Finance teams.
Your qualifications, experience & skills:
- A minimum of 2:1 degree, preferably in economics, marketing and communications, business or languages;
- 1-2 years agency side experience within marketing and communications;
- Excellent writing, editing, proof reading skills are essential;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Exceptional attention to detail; and
- Ideally be fully conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ideally integrated communications experience delivering across, moving image, on-line, print and social media.
- Your personal qualities:
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills necessary to build trust and respect both externally and internally;
- High-quality service ethic and committed to customer service excellence;
- Ambition to self improve;
- Ability to manage many urgent and often conflicting priorities;
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude with an innate ability to take initiative and work by yourself as well as in a team;
- Flexibility and team focused, non-hierarchical approach with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude to getting the job done;