Integrated Account Manager - Luxury Brand
Account Manager – London / Hybrid - £45K plus benefits
This amazing international agency produces and deploys content across all ATL channels to drive growth and engagement. They set big ideas free and help them perform, combining craft, insight, and technology to bring creative work to life.
They’re now looking for an Account Manager who’s keen to progress their career. This agency offers fast career progression and generous benefits.
This is a unique, hybrid role working as the interface between the client and the creative team, being a key stakeholder in the creative development process. The client is a global premier luxury brand. This role reports to the Creative Business Director. You will work closely with Senior Creative Producers, Creative teams, and Production teams.
This Account Manager will have the below responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the account and supporting team
- Liaises with media agencies/suppliers to obtain schedules, technical specifications, and copy dates
- Liaises with creative agencies to obtain master artwork files and reports any delays to SAM/AD
- Works closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Transcreation & Broadcast
- Distributes contact reports, agendas, and trackers
- Collates any information needed for input to client reports and presentations
- Provides any additional administrative support to the team as required
- Creative, Production, and Account experience gained at a creative agency
- Experience managing creative processes and working with creative teams, each step of the way including participating in and supporting creative brainstorming with ideas and/or inspiration
- Ability to evaluate and provide a creative point of view
- Experience leading creative presentations to clients and being a champion for the creative team
- Print and digital creative projects experience
- Ambitious nature with a strong drive to progress and succeed, both as a team and as an individual
- Experience managing a portfolio of print design and digital creative work and projects
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organized and resourceful, and proven experience performing output quality control
- Ability to juggle multiple creative projects at once and feel confident in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while exhibiting an exceptional level of professionalism.
- A good operational and logical approach to client and account management
- Experience in building successful relationships & rapidly earning trust both internally and externally
Apply for this fantastic opportunity quoting ILS055
Please also take a look at https://www.air-recruitment.com/