Head of Delivery
Hype, demand and legacy is what we create. We’re an agency driven by having a deep understanding of sub-cultures that go on to shape popular culture and influence behaviour.
We believe culture comes first and it’s at the heart of everything we do. An agency built to launch, position and transform businesses in a fast-paced, demanding and people-powered world.
We work on the belief of valuegraphics, over stereotypical demographics. Truly delving into the wants of humans influenced by culture, data, and insights.
Our network spans across the globe, from tastemakers, brands, creators, celebrities, and the people you just need to know to make what seems like an unachievable ambition happen.
We’re looking for a Head of Delivery to join the team and work on our next phase of growth. After spending the last 6months building out a team of Leads across our creative offering, we’re now looking for someone to help drive the business vision and strategy alongside our Managing Director. The Head of Delivery will implement the overall approach to new business and strategic client management, whilst building the service offering.
We’re an agency committed to culture and that’s at the heart of everything we do, both with our internal team and our partners and clients.
This role will act as the number two to our Founder and Managing Director, Charlotte. In 2021 she was listed as one of AdAge’s top marketeers in Europe to watch and she regularly contributes to thought leadership pieces in the industries most respected titles.
In this role you will work with global and household names, we’re incredibly proud of the work we do and the people we work with. Some of our clients include: BOXPARK, Campari Group, The Breakfast Club, Hydrafacial, Bugaboo, Popeyes and Idris Elba.
A global mindset is key to this role, most of our inspiration and aspiration comes from the evolving culture of the US. Culturally we’re 10-20 years behind America, we try to buck that trend by being well informed of movements across the pond.
We’re looking for people who LIVE, who have stories and experiences to share.
We’re very much in the business of people at The Fitting Room, we have an exciting People Agenda for the next 5years, focused on talent and working in partnership with our team. The Head of Delivery will be part of helping to drive this.
We’re not here for big BS statements on the website, we just move with respect for our team and what they might need. For example when the true extent of the cost of living was revealed we immediately gave everyone a 5% pay rise. As part of an employee incentive initiative in 2021 resulted in taking some of the team to Coachella 2022 in California.
We are our people.
Objectives of this Role:
- Day-to-day management of the delivery team
- Review and develop new business opportunities, scopes and the ability to deliver them
- Support the business team to develop leads and shape responses
- Define responsibilities and direction for the team, aligned with our service offering
- Seek to maximise revenue and margin across multiple projects/accounts through project delivery (profit margin). Please note we work across retainers and campaigns
- Maintain and build on our commitment to excellence in all we deliver
- Build performance reviews for campaigns and work alongside the business team to communicate this to clients
- Continue to build a highly performing team, taking them on the journey for growth and profitability
- Keep the wider team up-to-date on performance and output of campaigns
- Have an understanding of what is happening culturally to keep our clients relevant, to meet their current and future requirements
- Work with our Founder and Managing Director to gain a deep understanding of the business, how we add value and create hype, demand and legacy for clients
- Proactively recognise new business opportunities and partnerships, work with the team to win them
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in managing projects for independent brands through to global brands
- Demonstrable experience in managing, growing a team, overseeing the relationships with third party partners
- Portfolio of examples in managing successfully brand, marketing, experiential and creative campaigns
- Exceptional communicator, for both team and clients
- Managed relationships with senior stakeholders from start-ups to household names
- Ability to negotiate scope and finances with clients and partners
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to lead with a coaching culture approach for the team
- In-depth understanding of agency finance models and operations
- The skills and knowledge to implement processes, practices, controls, team management and campaign delivery phases
The detail that matters to your life:
We have internal project called ‘Don’t Forget to Live’, we bought this to life through some of the below priorities to our team.
For the month of July and August we will be working a 4-day week #F*ckItFriday (Thanks Diddy)
- You can relocate for one month of the year and work from anywhere
- Private healthcare
- Build in your company perk (for example)
- Gym membership
- Additional annual leave days
And lots more!