PR Account Exec
PR Account Executive - Agency
PR Account Executive - The Company
My client is one of the more exciting agencies who really know how to make an impact. Working with some huge known brands, thinking outside the box and working outside the norm. A massive focus on Diversity and inclusion and have a reputation for their socials whilst being inclusive.
PR Account Executive - The Role
My client is looking for a motivated and dedicated PR Account Executive looking to embed themselves into the agency and really learn, grow and thrive to become a seasoned professional. A real opportunity to have a massive positive impact in your career.
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship internally and externally
- Construct written comms with a clear and logical structure
- Client Management
- Apply creativity to media relations & news generation
- Monitor incoming press coverage
PR Account Executive - Required skills/interests
- 1-2yrs experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good time management skills, with natural ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Rez Parbez" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Rez Parbez|- email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.