Freelance Social Media Creative Manager #Lux #Fashion
Freelance Social Media Creative Manager #Lux #Fashion needed ASAP. Onsite London / Flexi remote.
My client is looking for an exceptional creative thinker to lead the social creative team. A creator, a hacker, and a maker of beautiful things, you'll come up with social first ideas and will have the skills to execute with impeccable craft. You have extensive experience in art directing shoots and collaborating with production and post-production teams to bring your vision to life.
Creatively led, strategically driven, and a true partner to the wider marketing team, you'll play a key role in collaborating with other creatives ensuring content is created with the relevant channels in mind.
As a creative lead for social, you will:
- Lead the creative for social-first projects with pioneering ideas, guiding the team through the whole process, from concept to delivery.
- Be the social creative voice in the room: Collaborate with other creatives to ensure any ideas consider social coming up with suggestions, ideas and teaming up for campaign extensions.
- Be the Art Director on set for photoshoots and video shoots, making sure the content capture has the quality and fits the channels they will be used.
- Understand video editing techniques and tailor different outputs designed specifically for platforms.
- Lead relationship with influencers, providing all information they need and ensuring the output is in line with our brand values.
- Manage, guide and nurture more junior team members of the team to ensure they understand their responsibilities, feel comfortable creating, and help develop their careers.
- Be the point of contact to provide status updates on projects that you work on directly and indirectly (within your team).
- Work closely with the Social and Marketing teams to shape social strategies, review partners, and interrogate and challenge briefs to balance creative and business needs.
- Stay on top of content trends, possible collaborators and technology that can deliver innovative content for our platforms.
- Collaborate with production teams to constantly check the feasibility of the ideas, how to work around any barriers and ensure your vision comes to life in a way that's aligned to the standards.
- Display strong working relationships with the broader team based on positivity, proactiveness and solutions.
- Delegation and effective time management are essential. You ensure that you deliver work on time and are conscientious with deadlines, guiding the rest of the team members on best practices.
Core Accountabilities/Measures of Success
- Deliver creative concepts and projects in line with brief.
- Social reach, engagement and follower growth
- Coverage volume and quality of our social campaigns within the industry
- Push the quality of the work produced for our digital platforms
- Recognition within the Social team based on the attitude towards work
Qualifications, Skills, Experience Required
- A highly motivated creative with a strong eye for detail and extensive understanding of the Social Media landscape.
- Solid experience as Art Director, directing stills and video
- with channels in mind.
- A strong eye for design, imagery, storytelling, and talent selection.
- A strong portfolio of work with a clear demonstration of social first ideas, with impeccable craft and taste. Experience within the fashion industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of social first creators, photographers, set designers & other collaborators
- Knowledge of design processes and how to brief graphic/motion/3D designers is critical.
- Proven ability to encourage and motivate internal and external partners.
- An ability to conceptualize ideas and shoot productions with limited direction.
- An inclusive teammate with a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Experience managing more junior team members of the team.
- A storyteller able to communicate their vision verbally or through presentations to senior stakeholders.
- A confident creative point of view, with the ability to listen, think and propose, at an unprecedented pace.
- Highly organized and able to manage and lead multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to prioritize (quickly and efficiently) with tight deadlines and follow-through.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and editing software is a must.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.